my 1990 f150 4x4 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crapple21

Greasemonkey
Apr 16, 2011
Washington
Ya I have all new gaskets for everything on the engine I just bought the gasket kit autozone offered so everything is getting pretty much replaced today and okay I think I might just have a shop do the frame

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Crapple21 said:
IMG_4193.jpg

It's almost all back together

Sweet! Any progress lately?

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Running yet? It was nice out today so no excuse not to work on it.

Crapple21

Greasemonkey
Apr 16, 2011
Washington
ya i did work on it i have a dead battery from sitting for three weeks and i tried jumping it but it was really dead and it would start and then i found a water leek coming from the thing where it sends water to the heater if that makes sense there is like a metal tube and that has a whole in it so im going to run to the junkyard in the morning and get that piece and put it in and my dad is taking the battery to work to chare since it has to have a special charger since its a optima battery. its so frustrating im so close to starting its killing me i just want to drive it lol

lesbaldridge

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2012
figured id check in on your progress, havent checked this thread in awhile. sounds ike your getting real close to having her up and running. if it was in the thread somewhere and i missed it i apologize, its late and i got a decent buzz on :shock: but did you get the frame fixed yet ? or the lift kit installed ? just curious. seems like all my friends down here hate on ford trucks, but i have always thought they made a hell of a tough truck.

Crapple21

Greasemonkey
Apr 16, 2011
Washington
Ya It's getting close and no net yet im waiting to see what happens when I start the truck to see if any more problems come up before I fix something like that I decided that I was just going to have a shop fix the frame instead of me and the lift should be on in a few weeks if I can find some decent 33s for a cheap price. I don't want to put the lift on til I have the tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor