CUTLASS My 82 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Keep it as is, detail cleaning underside, engine compartment is as much as you should do. Don't mess with it. Very nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

82CutSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2021
Nice looking ride !
Do you have any plans for it ?
Doing a few things now nothing crazy.. yet.. Switching out all bulbs to LEDs have all the interior bulbs replaced including my gauge cluster and trunk.. Working on exteriors right now.. Updating the stereo as well.. Future plan is rip the slow 260 out and replace it with something with more power and fuel injection... here's a shot of the gauge cluster.. Huge difference wish i had taken a before shot..
20210905_201901.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Ah, the dreaded 260, a 2004R and 3.42 gears is a great upgrade along with dual exhaust. It will make the 260 keep up with modern traffic. A mild Olds 350 with a Holley Sniper is my vote.

Reactions: 2 users

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Doing a few things now nothing crazy.. yet.. Switching out all bulbs to LEDs have all the interior bulbs replaced including my gauge cluster and trunk.. Working on exteriors right now.. Updating the stereo as well.. Future plan is rip the slow 260 out and replace it with something with more power and fuel injection... here's a shot of the gauge cluster.. Huge difference wish i had taken a before shot.. View attachment 183585
The cool blue tint is so soothing. I did mine at the beginning of the year. Did you do the AC controls too?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor