CUTLASS My 82 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

82CutSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2021
The cool blue tint is so soothing. I did mine at the beginning of the year. Did you do the AC controls too?
Funny actually just got the bulb in today for the that and probably will switch out the "brights" indicator to a blue bulb as it is still an old orange bulb

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Doing a few things now nothing crazy.. yet.. Switching out all bulbs to LEDs have all the interior bulbs replaced including my gauge cluster and trunk.. Working on exteriors right now.. Updating the stereo as well.. Future plan is rip the slow 260 out and replace it with something with more power and fuel injection... here's a shot of the gauge cluster.. Huge difference wish i had taken a before shot.. View attachment 183585
I used to have a sweep speedo cluster, that cool blue color is so much better than the dim warm yellow of incandescent bulbs.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

82CutSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2021
72,000 miles? Are you sure that’s not 27,000 miles!?! Very nice, welcome!
Thank you very much... lol.. yeah it's definitely 72k... The car was in the same family since brand new they really took care of it...

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
what a beauty, but that thing in a bubble!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Very good looking car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor