My first run-in with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2005
Reading PA
My first run-in with the law

Ok, here's my tale of my first ticket:
I was 18, and I had just finished swapping the beat 267 in my MC for a 74 CMJ 350 (from a Caprice cop car) I threw a Holley Street Dominator intake, and 600cfm 4bbl on it, and was eager to smoke some tires. So I though what better way to show off my "new" motor that to go cruise the local loop at High St (Pottstown PA). I called my cruisin buddy and we hit the road. I had been there before and knew there were cops everywhere, so I pretty much kept my reserve the whole night--until I rolled through the McDonald's at the end of the loop, there were some Ricers/tuners that had made fun of my car before. The one proceeded to do a pathetic rendition of a burnout in front of me. He kinda just chirped his tires going over the speed bump too fast. "stupid ricers:, I said to my friend. He said "Are you gonna continue to take thier $hit, why don't you show em what you got now?" I was like " I don't know probably get busted by the cops". But being young and stupid, I threw caution to the wind and laid the pedal to the floor.
The rear of my car immediately broke out in smoke as the snow tires spun. I kept my foot to the floor as I made the left turn out of the parking lot, kicking the back end out. I looked back to a crowd of dropped jaws and cheering. I had never felt such an addrenaline rush! I went threw the traffic light at the next intersection. Then I saw the red and blue lights, and I felt my heart jump into my throat. I pulled over feeling awesome and sick at the same time. I rolled down my window and prepared for the worse.
The cops words were pretty much as follows: "Nice show ya put on there. I watched the whole thing from accross the street where I was sitting. I haven't seen anything like that in a while! Then he asked me what kind of engine I had. I replied. "It's out of a cop car sir" He just kinda smiled at me and asked for my liscense and etc. He went back in his car for what seemed like forever. My friend just kept telling me how stupid I was and why I didn't see the cop. I told hiw to fvck off and asked him the same thing. We both laughed about it.
The cop finally returned, handed me my stuff and took out his ticket book. "I'm fining you for reckless driving", he told me. He handed me the ticket to sign, and gave me my copy.
So I ended up paying a $108 fine and got 3 points on my record. About 3 months later I got caught speeding and got 2 more points. It took me about a year to work up enough courage to go back up there. Now my record is totally clean again and it's nice paying lower insurance rates. But I gotta say the looks on those punk@ss ricer kids that night was totally worth the trouble.

Nothing cooler than a fast car that doesn't look the part.

Thats an awesome story! $108 Ticket for reckless driving? That must have been awhile ago. I got a ticket for 10 over about a month ago and it was $170! But its too bad you had to get caught. But it woudn't have been such a good story otherwise :wink:

thats a great story, I bet the cop loved the fact it had a cop-car motor in it! 😀 some people have bad luck so people like me can get away with things. 8)

I was in texas for awhile and I got caught burning rubber infront of the admin building at my college. Got a $120 ticket but left and never paid it. Same town cop saw me speeding and turned his lights on and I floored it and got away b/c they had old fords that were not for highway. I saw him again later and in a parking lot he asked what year it was and the eingine and such. Last time I did that though if he caught me it would have been jail for a long time 1200 miles from home.

run in with the po po's

i had about 6 run ins wiht the cops but i only got a ticket for 2 of them the first real run in with a cop that i got a ticket from was on groesbeck highway the speedlimit is 45 and i was doin over 100mph the cop was parked behind a building i flew past the building i get like a 1/4 mile up the road i look in my rearveiw mirror and i see a car com drifting out of the parking lot with light flashing so i just pull into a parkin lot the cop got on his loud speaker and told me to turn off the car so i did he walked up and asked me if i was insane goin that fast i was just like i was pissed hes like ok u want me to tow your car till u can calm down and drive it like a sane person i was like no then he walked back to his car and wrote me a ticket walks back hands it to me and tells me to have a nice day thank god instead of giving me a wreckless driving ticket he gave me a a huge *ss speeding ticket which was 4 point and $260

the second ticket came a a week later i was on my way home and turned onto my street pulled into my drive way i get out not paying attention to what was in the street the cop walks up wiht his gun drawn him and his 3 other parterns check out my car then then he writes me a tricket for failure to signal right turn into my driveway that was a 2 points and $115 ticket

the other 4 stops were cops just wanting to check out my car

I havent gotten a ticket yet, and hopefully won't until i get out of college. But i had one crazy run in just a few months ago.

I had just got home from college and left my house to go see my woman. Well i hadn't heard the four barrels in a while so i punched it as soon as i pulled off my street onto main street. I got up to about 50 in the 35 zone and punched it when it went to 45. I looked in my mirror and saw a green jeep cherokee behind me with a flashy thing in the window. I just blew it off thinking it was a guy with a CD hanging from his mirror. As he got closer i pushed it harder and left him. I get to the traffic light about a mile up the road and as i turn an unmarked police crusier swerves at me and runs me off the road. Then the jeep pulls in behind me.

The first thing was the cop walked up and said "Dammit, its not a black guy." Which i responded back to saying he shouldn't be saying $hit like that. They then ask if i have any bazookas (exact words) and why the hell i was going so fast. The guy in the jeep spoke up and said he hadn't clocked me but said i was well over 120 according to his speedo. They then ask for my license and run it. He comes back and says you got nothing on ya. So he thinks for a few mins and says don't let me catch you again, but thanks for the chase. And left. I was lucky

buddy and i were cruising 50 mph in a 25 zone we had 2 six packs on our last 2 beers had the metalica cranking headbanging cop goes by in opposing direction then quickly u turns i pull down a side street unload the 2 beers in some yard then pull about 2 houses up he does the normal drill then he asks whos been drinking my buddy steps up and says he had a beer in the car and spilt some on the floor the cop looks at us and says yeah did you spil it down his throat anyways he lets us go with a $270 ticket we then go to this bar my sis was she feeds us more beers after a couple hours i leave it was a little wet out i was at a red light with the radio cranked light changed i accelerate taking a right next thing i know the back end started to slide i did a 180 turns out it happened in front of a police station i procede to leave come to a red light and here comes the ocifer low and behold i am arrested for dui 2 1/2 hours after the ticket well not as exciting as some stories but deffin a memorable one damn red lights and foggy rational

81_2dr_bu said:
buddy and i were cruising 50 mph in a 25 zone we had 2 six packs on our last 2 beers had the metalica cranking headbanging cop goes by in opposing direction then quickly u turns i pull down a side street unload the 2 beers in some yard then pull about 2 houses up he does the normal drill then he asks whos been drinking my buddy steps up and says he had a beer in the car and spilt some on the floor the cop looks at us and says yeah did you spil it down his throat anyways he lets us go with a $270 ticket we then go to this bar my sis was she feeds us more beers after a couple hours i leave it was a little wet out i was at a red light with the radio cranked light changed i accelerate taking a right next thing i know the back end started to slide i did a 180 turns out it happened in front of a police station i procede to leave come to a red light and here comes the ocifer low and behold i am arrested for dui 2 1/2 hours after the ticket well not as exciting as some stories but deffin a memorable one damn red lights and foggy rational

wow :friday:

all the times i've been to that mcdonalds and i never saw any ricers,hmm maybe when i get better gears i'll take a trip up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor