My first run-in with

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first run in was because i saw this kid in a chevy blazer haulin *ss behind me, well i took off, not really wanting to race, but just cruze, well i was hitting somwhere about 90 in a 55 and i turned and was pulling into my school when i saw red and blue, the cop swerved out and got in front of me and another one got the other kid. apparently they had been behind us for several miles... but due to the fact i was ahead and was ducking and weaving in traffic, i never saw him. we both got away with warnings and phone calls to the parents, but it was a close call. to this date ive only excessively speeded once, but ive stopped for good now. unfortunately lol.

Warning.

I was following someone on a windy road that had just been paved. No lines yet. Marked as a 30 zone. I decided to pass the guy in front of me who seemed to be going extremely slow. Just as I pulled back in, I passed the cruiser, who was sitting in a speed trap waiting for idiots just like me. I was going 55. ...... I immediately pulled over in a well lit parking lot. License and registration. You know the drill. He walked away. A second cruiser showed up. I thought, oh yeah, here we go. The first officer came back with my license, registration, and a piece of paper. He handed me a written warning, told me I had a nice car, and told me to take it slow. Thank you officer, was my reply.

Wow, most of these were impossible to read. Guess a lot of people's period and comma buttons are broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor