bigadam79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2005
Pensacola

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
that is a sweet install, its rated top 10 best installs ive ever seen very clean i like it alot ....

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Nice job. I've always thought that those Malibus are underated as street rod potential. The only thing that you may regret is not using ceramic coated headers.

bigadam79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2005
Pensacola
1fast87olds said:
that is a sweet install, its rated top 10 best installs ive ever seen very clean i like it alot ....

Well thanks dude!! :wink: That makes me feal pretty good. I busted my *ss trying to make look as nice as possible.

The only thing that you may regret is not using ceramic coated headers.

I know... :x But im plannin on either having these ceramic coated, or buy another set.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Very nice!! And if that dosn't get me more motivated on my ride, nuthin will. Gotta love powdercoating! Just got some parts back this week.
I'm hooked!
I like the way you Miller Lightened the front end too!

I took some "before" pictures today :roll:

bigadam79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2005
Pensacola
The Miller is a whole side joke for some of my freinds. I was taking pictures there fior a while and i would always have my beer sitting somewhere in the pics..... :lol:
Nothin like some Malibulite...... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor