my malibu project rebuild 4-9-14 (huge tires)

Status
Not open for further replies.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Re: my malibu project *new updates*

I mean its aight if you like totally custom interiors, big wheels tucked into the wells while the car is slammed and overall mean *ss G Bodies as I do. NICE WORK MY MAN NICE WORK. Can't wait to see it completed.

91hrdbdy

Greasemonkey
Jun 15, 2011

84clonewars said:
I mean its aight if you like totally custom interiors, big wheels tucked into the wells while the car is .slammed and overall mean *ss G Bodies as I do. NICE WORK MY MAN NICE WORK. Can't wait to see it completed.
hahha thank good Sir

86monte

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2012
Vermont

Sweet looking ride man

78chevybu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 6, 2012

Sweet looking Malibu. Gives me inspiration for my own. :)

I do have a quick question for you. How did you go about doing your gauges? Was it a custom build or did you buy it as a kit? Thinking about purchasing a new setup in the near future

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton

Nice ride luvn the bu once im done wit my wagon ima try and find a 2 door I also read ur somewhere up by sac where about im in stockton

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo

That's one bad *ss malibu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor