My nearly new, 0 owner 2017 Dodge Challenger GT

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
We had 2 recalls on our 2010 Challenger R/T, timing chain and airbag inflator. The only thing that's pissed me off is the rocker panel trim cracking at the rear wheelwell.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
We had 2 recalls on our 2010 Challenger R/T, timing chain and airbag inflator. The only thing that's pissed me off is the rocker panel trim cracking at the rear wheelwell.
We had 180,000 km on our 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. Gorgeous Stone White colour but rust started in front of the rear wheel, the 3.5 used a liter every 5000 km, cracked leather on the driver's seat, the plastic piece under the doors was replaced twice, new alternator, cooling fan and the fuel gauge was reading wonky. This one is much nicer in every way.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Well over 30,000 km now. Driving 118 km/hr actually got better mileage than 117 km/hr. I averaged 34.5 mpg Imperial, not bad for a 4100 pound car with ventilated seats, kick *ss stereo, auto dimming headlights and adaptive cruise control.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I don't get the adaptive cruise. If I got mine set and you're in the way, I don't want to slow down; ima BOP on around. I don't want to slow down for someone else. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I don't get the adaptive cruise. If I got mine set and you're in the way, I don't want to slow down; ima BOP on around. I don't want to slow down for someone else. Yeah, I'm that guy.
Don't worry I drive that way too. It works to well. I looked down at the speedo and way to many times to be traveling below the speed limit, had to blow past them.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Thankfully adaptive cruise isn't an option in the manual transmission Challengers... and fortunately every gear is a passing gear in the one I ordered.

Left lane dominance was a motivating factor.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Thankfully adaptive cruise isn't an option in the manual transmission Challengers... and fortunately every gear is a passing gear in the one I ordered.

Left lane dominance was a motivating factor.
There is also normal cruise as well, which I use most of the time. The adaptive cruise is neat and good for distracted driver's. Honestly, everyone in Saskatchewan tailgates badly. So adaptive cruise set on the farthest setting maybe the answer. And as soon as you switch lanes it picks up speed to get to your set point. Hard to do in Manitoba, everyone just stays in the passing lane no matter what speed they drive. Our last Challenger was much more Plain Jane, this one is so much nicer to drive. I will soon have my 400+ hp and 500 ft/lb sledge hammer with no options in the form of a 70 Olds Cutlass S. For 80 grand there better be options! Part of the lure of owning these new Muscle cars is they are totally different animals than the cars of old in so many ways.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
There is also normal cruise as well, which I use most of the time. The adaptive cruise is neat and good for distracted driver's. Honestly, everyone in Saskatchewan tailgates badly. So adaptive cruise set on the farthest setting maybe the answer. And as soon as you switch lanes it picks up speed to get to your set point. Hard to do in Manitoba, everyone just stays in the passing lane no matter what speed they drive. Our last Challenger was much more Plain Jane, this one is so much nicer to drive. I will soon have my 400+ hp and 500 ft/lb sledge hammer with no options in the form of a 70 Olds Cutlass S. For 80 grand there better be options! Part of the lure of owning these new Muscle cars is they are totally different animals than the cars of old in so many ways.
If it's anything like around here, you'll end up going backwards from all the cars jumping in the gap you're leaving.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
If it's anything like around here, you'll end up going backwards from all the cars jumping in the gap you're leaving.
We probably have a few less cars on the road. Only a million people in our huge province and very few 4 lanes, let alone 6 lanes.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Tried out the Turtle Wax Ceramic polish. Took a lot more elbow grease to buff out compared to their Ice polish. At least it can also be used on plastic and tires.
20200510_151927.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor