My nearly new, 0 owner 2017 Dodge Challenger GT

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Nice looking car. I believe I read the Camaro V-6 ran in the 13s.
I've also read there's alot of recalls on Challengers. It's your dime though, enjoy.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The one great thing FCA has going for it is a deep parts bin. You'd think they'd be able to put anything in anything but I'm sure it's a financial decision when it comes right down to it. If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense.
I'm wondering if the Alfa brand will stay mostly untouched or if Ma Mopar will have her way with the engineering like she did when she shacked up with Benz. That 505hp V6 is no joke. If I had F U money, Giulia would live at my house. That car is sex on wheels and I don't care how bad a life choice it is. I still want one.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Nice looking car. I believe I read the Camaro V-6 ran in the 13s.
I've also read there's alot of recalls on Challengers. It's your dime though, enjoy.
Yes, we had issues with our 2010 Challenger SE. Oil usage, alternator and cooling fan dying and fuel gauge acting wonky along with the driver's leather cracking in the 180,000 on it when we traded it in. The Camaro V6 will run mid to low 14's at best. My wife beat a newer Camaro on the highway playing cat and mouse with her the old 3.5 2010, on paper, should not have happened.
But the Camaro doesn't offer AWD.
No AWD, ugly and can't fit 5 people.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
You will have to forgive me, I am as loyal to GM as a traitor is to his country. They ruined then cancelled Olds, my brand and Pontiac as well. A Mustang is ahead of a Camaro on my list, it is the fastest of the three anyways.

Last edited:
  • Agree

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Soon there won't be an American car. Ford is planning to end all car production except the Mustang & go with SUV's, CUV's, & trucks. Not sure how that will affect Lincoln. GM is planning to cut several cars including the Volt & push the idea as Ford, again not sure how Cadillac will be affected. With what was Chrysler, you only have three cars total, the 300, Charger, & Challanger (but are they American, German, or Italian?)
I thought it was cool that a "muscle car" could of been made AWD.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
If people would stop buying those awful looking crossover SUV's, I mean beyond ugly to me, cars might stay in production. We are now at 32+ mpg imperial on this trip doing 105 to 110 km/hr with heavy throttle passing, pretty happy.

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
FCA has more of the type of cars that I want: 300, Durango, Charger, Challenger, and the Grand Cherokee.

FCA makes roomy vehicles with performance options, the same way GM used to do with the Impala SS, Trailblazer SS, etc... Now we get offered a Camaro, which can't fit a toddler in the back seat, and barely my 6'4 self in the front. It's sad. You'd have to get a $70,000 Cadillac CT6 V series to find something that fits the space/performance. It's sad.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor