My new crossmember I made

Status
Not open for further replies.
pencero said:
big props to you sir. Because of that extra work you put in you will have brag n boasting rights at your local swap meet/ car show bc almost nobody going to have your engine/trans combo. very cool
Thanks, your right, I'll be the only '80 LeSabre Coupe there with that combo. I like being different.

Attachments

• cars 002.jpg
    cars 002.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 545
Cool fab project, crossmember looks great!

Thats nice,and i have to agree with all the other guys now you xan say you made it,no matter the cost,that why when i go to car shows the first thing i ask is did you do the work if not i just keep walking,i dont believe there any pride in being about to pay someone to do it all for you,you should at least get your hands greasy from it ,i dont car about your car if you only have it to show me how much money you have paid someone else to build.

I agree with you...there is more satisfaction doing it yourself then just paying someone to do it for you.
Here is one of the ones we made for my car.

DSC03298.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

It uses the older style transmission mount. The one with two bolt holes, unlike the stock version of the malibus.

Those turned out really good! Mind if I ask where you got your dimensions? I might have most of the material laying around to build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor