Not open for further replies.
ooooh, ahhhh, shiny!!! Can't wait to see the end result 😀

Picture042.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture039.jpg

nice paint, but idk if you noticed, they took your motor while they were painting your car. I would look into that.

2000.malibu.ls said:
nice paint, but idk if you noticed, they took your motor while they were painting your car. I would look into that.

:doh: lol that might pose a small problem!

them bastards lol. i am going to finish up putting the chrome trim on tomorrow. thanks for the compliments

WOW! looks really nice, love the color, not to wild like a two tone, but nice and simple, like the lil pinstripe too. your car looks real clean, i'm sick and tired of bodywork also, and i'm ready to get mine painted!

thanks everyone, i still need a wheel well trim for the front drivers side fender, and the lower chrome piece that runs along the bottom. if anyone has either let me know. i am waiting on weather stripping now, i plan on putting locks and door handle and finish up little stuff like that tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor