MY REGAL IS DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemadrum

Apprentice
Sep 16, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, FL
yo forum! the 7 week long project on my 86 regal is finally done! pics tomorow after i get it back from the muffler shop (throwin dual flowmaster super 44s 8) ) along with the pics i will be writing an entire parts list/mod list that was done to this car. hope you enjoy it and learn from it , because it was a lot of trial and error, but i share my knowledge with you so there is no error ;D. anyway see yall tomorow!

sorry i didnt post today, i didnt think putting a hood on, interior, belt tightening, and fluid checks would take so long lol...i also scrubbed the entire floor down. anyway i will be taking pics today and still working on that mod/part list, which will most likely be on a seperate post because its gonna take a little bit of time to complete. but just keep your eyes peeled :shock: i will also be posting build process pics here.

thanks
-Joe

i also really want to thank gbodyforum for the much needed help on certain portions of this build. you guys (and girls i guess o.0) really helped make this build go smoothly by answering all my questions. you guys friggin' rock!

-Joe

looking forward to seeing these pics, where they at?

Where are the PICS :?:

sorry guys, been at the hospital with my mom she had some major surgery done so i couldnt be online or take pics. so im gonna take em now and upload. sorry for the wait.

way more to come lol just wait uploading as you read!

Attachments

• IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    745.9 KB · Views: 2,284
  • IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    596.9 KB · Views: 2,277
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    736.1 KB · Views: 2,283
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor