My son's wagon got smashed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
That sucks but looks to be rebuildable. When your son is ready I have the header panel.
78 Cutlass Salon header panel.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Ben,
So sorry to hear about Roman's car. First off, I'm glad to hear that he wasn't seriously hurt.
Secondly, it's a shame people are so damned negligent and oblivious of other motorists.
It looked like you guys got his car performing and looking good. I hope the insurance company doesn't try to put the screws to you... I know they're good for that. Don't accept any low ball offers...stick to your guns.
Hopefully the car can be put back in nice driving condition again. The car was a rare find.
We'll all keep our eyes and ears open for parts. You might even consider finding a complete roller, if you run across one.
This whole experience has had to be heartbreaking for Roman. It looks like he put his heart and soul into this car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That sucks but it's good your son is ok to put the car back together. Drivers like the one that hit your son are the reason I wired up my front signal lights as day time driving lights....

• Agree

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Sucks *ss man. And I thought my world shattered when my V6 exploaded, my th350 exploaded, or my 429 exploded. Glad your boy is ok. Wear your seatbelts! Wish the Wagon a speedy recovery.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Sucks *ss man. And I thought my world shattered when my V6 exploaded, my th350 exploaded, or my 429 exploded. Glad your boy is ok. Wear your seatbelts! Wish the Wagon a speedy recovery.
How have you survived so many explosions? :D

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
How have you survived so many explosions? :D
How I survived this long with all the dumb things I've done so far, nevermind the explosions, is beyond me. Dumb luck maybe? :p

Reactions: 1 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Sorry to hear about Roman's accident Ben, but I'm really glad that he's OK. That's the most important thing.
I hope you can get it fixed up and back up and running soon.

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor