Need everyone's help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
So as a few of you know from my posts me and my 15yr old son are building a 1980 el camino for him when he turns 16. Well the time has come and he starts driving in February. Well here is where I need your help he has worked the last couple summers to fund his project. Well this summer his mother was diagnosed with cancer and instead of working for the money to finish his car he has had to help with his brothers while we go to the hospital

So I have entered him in an online contest to win 2500$ to finish his car so I ask you all to help me make this dream a reality for this very hard working young man. It will only take a minute and a Facebook page so if you don't have one sorry you can't help. Please follow the provide link and vote for the black el camino. Please help me help him.

Not to mention. Would we want anything other than a gbody to win this?

Link
http://woobox.com/h57xjn/upload/1038937

Please post and let me know if you voted. I will owe you big time

Jshock

Apprentice
Jan 12, 2013
Port Orchard, WA
Voted! Hope he gets it. Besides, his count is smoking the "competition"

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Thank you. He is smoking everyone but unfortunately the judges make the final decision. So hopefully all the votes account for something.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
voted! Good luck to your son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor