Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
TC1959 If the link doesn't open you can do this

go to facebook
search gumout
like their page
then click on the money for motorheads contest

THEN VOTE FOR THE BLACK EL CAMINO..... ITS IN FIRST LOL

GALEAIII.. THANKS FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AND SHARING WITH YOUR FRIENDS...

THANK YOU ALL

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Thank you all for the help please keep it up till the 18th, and feel free to share the link on your page if you don't mind...

we have a few people trying to sneak up on us so lets not let them surprise us. lol

1150 votes right now, now it time to let these judges know we should be the winners..

thanks for the prayers for the family, and the votes..

this is what makes this one of the best forums on the internet.. the atmosphere..

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I hope that your wife's treatment goes well. As a cancer survivor, I can tell you it can get pretty scary. Is there any way to vote for the car without joining Facebook? I know some people who have had negative experiences because of Facebook, so its something that I'm not interested in joining.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Voted - I hope he wins it, it is a really great looking El Camino! I also hope all goes well with your wife's treatments. I've been through it with both of my parents and my sister-in-law. Its scary but there is hope. Find the right doctors, find out all your options, and question everything. If my family and I had not done our research and questioned a lot of things my father may not have made it. Please keep us all up to date as to how she is doing!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I would also gladly vote, but I'm not on facebook, nor do I intend to join. Is there a way we could vote without becoming a Facebook member?
Best wishes for your wife's complete recovery.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
for those who don't like facebook you can always join with a bogus name. I don't facebook so I'm there as Moe B. Dick and Jerry Cann, that's Cann with 2 nn's so I'm special... :mrgreen:

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Sorry to those who don't have facebook, unfortunately you have to have an account to vote sorry.. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE KEEP VOTING TILL THE 18TH.. WE GOT THIS...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
for those who don't have facebook for an small administration cost of $5 I'll vote for you according to your instructions... :mrgreen:

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
What instructions are needed... VOTE FOR THE BLACK EL CAMINO THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.....LOL

only 4 from 1200... whos gonna be #1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor