Need everyone's help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
She is doing ok. She started her radiation this morning so time will tell dr said outlook is excellent so we just keep praying. Thanks for the concern.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
I hope he wins first prize, having his mom for a lot more years. I wish him luck on the car as well. I will vote. :wink:

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
1069 votes right now, thanks to all of you for the help.. please remember that you can vote everyday up until midnight on the 18th..

please help me keep our lead, if we don't win I don't know how I will finish this in time for his birthday..

DutchmanZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2013
+1 Done! I've never seen that many AMC's in one place. Makes you feel sorry for them. :D

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Now that's funny, because I just said the same thing to a buddy of mine.. I didn't think there were 5 people in the world that still liked those things...

thanks for the vote..i would hate to see anything but a gbody win this...

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I voted & asked all my FB friends to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor