need help getting coils back in after cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
Lowproelco said:
it we be metal on metal so it might squeek some... wat you can do is wrap the top with some rubber or somthing soft to act as cushion so its in between the cup and spring.. but either way ur cool.. is it ghetto sure.. but if you got no funds and you wanna drop ur car cutting or heating the springs is the way to go... granted cutting is better than heating..
alright awesome thanks for the help i really appreciate it ima cut some off tonight and put them back in tomorrow.thanks again

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
79olds said:
Wants some air for your ride check out this kit just perfect for you and you just need to buy the front mounting cups rear universal bracket and cheap shocks for the back and your set http://www.airassisted.ca/us/product_in ... cts_id=481
thanks for the info but im not doing the tank and pump set up just going to set the air bags up like air shocks fornt and rear running to valve stems. i dont have the room in my trunk for it with my subs and amps

79olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 3, 2012
That type of setup you want to do is just guna be a pain and unsafe too reason why if you add people to the car that side will sag and when you do turns it will body roll big time and the ride will be terrible just a huge headache

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
79olds said:
That type of setup you want to do is just guna be a pain and unsafe too reason why if you add people to the car that side will sag and when you do turns it will body roll big time and the ride will be terrible just a huge headache
im goin with shoter shocks and im puttinmg in my trans am gta sway bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor