Need help with heads for street car

Status
Not open for further replies.

350goldghost1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2016
Hi everybody new to the forum I have a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a 72 Oldsmobile 350 I recently had the motor rebuilt I had everything upgrade next stage up from stock the block was Cut & Board the heads that came the motor we're 7 heads when I install the motor it had a Bad Head and i installed number 8 heads and forgot put the 7 heads back on when I got the motor rebuilt I know the number 8 head where cut and valves had work done to them so my question is is the motor going to be a beater with no horsepower it has a mild cam Edelbrock high RPM intake 700 CFM Edelbrock carb new HEI distributor 2400 Stoll turbo350 trans 373 rear I don't know how I forgot to put the seven heads back on but everybody makes mistakes so what do you think the horsepower rating would be this is my first classical car p.s I'm guessing there number 8 heads because it has a big 8 on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor