NEED INFO ON PS PULLEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

84_SS

Greasemonkey
Sep 17, 2015
Windsor, Ont
Dirty Dingo makes some nice stuff, especially for the money. I have all their accessory mounts, great customer service too.

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj

soloone87

Greasemonkey
May 15, 2014
hollywood,fl
so i got this ps pulley and it was working fairly decent..... until the ps pump locked up and the pulley came to a complete stop while reving around 4400rpm and all thats left of the pulley is the metal piece in the center thats stuck on the shaft.... i need to reorder the part but dirty dingo stopped carrying it anyone know what pulley this was?

84_SS

Greasemonkey
Sep 17, 2015
Windsor, Ont
I'm pretty sure it's what ever accessories you are using, so if you're using truck accessories you would get a truck pulley. But I would say give dirty dingo a call and explain the situation they can probably point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor