Need opinions on motor for the new regal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
You know what they say: "once you go BBC, you'll never go back".

Wait. What? Or, something like that...
BBC might mean something else in that saying, just saying😏

denny

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2017
put a blue print bp3503ct1 in my 81 malibu back in 2017. had bbc most of my life. was 2600 at my door. check out whats done to these engines. your not going to build one for less and as of this year end my warranty will finally be done. it's been a super nice engine and will not bump,kick or spit up because of high comp. or wild cams. maybe because i'm retired now and would like something with a little bump in the idle and runs 178 all day long. should be able to mid 12's and also not overheat in the drive thru lane waiting for the meal. the 14:1,roller cams,aftermarket heads,ladderbars 70 chevelle was the most fun i've had in my life. time to settle a little with more tame engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor