new 4.3l finally assembled **PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
Well after many hours and alot of elbw grease my rebuilt 4.3L is ready to drop in the old Monte, here are some pics.

normal_IM003102.JPG

normal_IM003103.JPG

normal_IM003104.JPG

looks pretty good, now i am working on getting the engine bay prepped and cleaned for the new motor

tell me what you guys think

Looks very good! Did you do a complete stock rebuild, or any mods to it?

Now time for the inevitable question... Why rebuild the 4.3 for it instead of do a 5.7 swap? Just curious 8)

trip out! i just put my headers,water pump,and harmonic balancer on my fresh l69 build for my 86 elco,damn were on the same wave link homie.rightious,looks good-love the valve covers! :rofl:

i rebuilt that one because i got it and the transmission (mine didnt have reverse) for a great price.... $50 from my brother in law. PLus this is my daily driver, didnt wanna get to deep into a complete swap and i am currently looking for a new toy to play with, i will get stupid with that. And i didnt do a complete rebuild, the motor only had 50k on it. just pulled the heads and cleaned everything up replacing everything that needed it. Just got done cleaning up the engine bay today, would try and get more done today but i gotta get home, got about 20 people coming over for the ravens game..... GO RAVENS!!!!!!! haha Dont hate me

Excellent job Glad to see your still driving it.

I can understand that 8)

It is very clean and should go pretty good under the hood of your car!

yeah, my wife has no clue why i did all that work for a "MOTOR". she just doesnt understand how our man brain works, plus it looks nice and its alot easier to work on clean.

the serpentine is gonna make it look real clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor