New and need info pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scypheroth

n00b
Dec 13, 2012
Hello all! lets just say i had a G body back in highschool. LOVED IT! Best seats ever in the entire world. Spent many nights sleeping in my car than in my bed :p. Any ways thats not why im here. I recently lost a toe and will be comming into a little bit of money. So with this money i want to get me a Gbody again. i found a 87 cutlass near mint with the 305v8 for 3000CAN.

I was thinking on dropping in a crate engine in it from summit racing. Preferably a 350 since there stupid easy to make go fast. Does this site have a how to or anything on swapping in a 350 from a 305?

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY
heck yeah we can help..that should be an easy swap..got ac? what trans? specs?
question we need to know though is what is your goal, just a little performance boost ? or a complete overhaul?
A corner hugger? drag racer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor