New DARK Mode Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Tryna get with the times here, and finally got around to adding a "dark" theme to the site, if you're so inclined to use it, that is.

I am trying to implement an "automatic" switch, to auto detect your browser and/or OS settings, day/night switch etc. but its not in yet.

Just scroll AAALLLLLL the way down the page (any page) until you see this:

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 1.02.05 PM.png

Click that, and you'll see:

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 1.02.14 PM.png

"Default" is GBF XIII, I'll work on a XIV version of the light style next, but if you click on GBF XIV (Dark) you should then get the site in all its darkened spectacle

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 12.45.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 12.58.15 PM.png

If you run into any issues with the new style, stuff not showing, displaying wrong or all screwed up, please let me know in the best way for you. PM, email, in this thread, etc.

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
GP403 I did notice that fourm post counts/score no longer show with the user information on each post and the page count on the bottom or the longer threads has changed. Is this an intended change as well?

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Odd issue. Mail box and login are not present unless I turn my phone sideways....

Screenshot_20230418_182229_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230418_182236_Chrome.jpg

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
GP403 I did notice that fourm post counts/score no longer show with the user information on each post and the page count on the bottom or the longer threads has changed. Is this an intended change as well?
Its still there, just not shown by default, a little cleaner that way. Look for the blue down arrow to show it all.

The thread/page count looks alright to me, maybe a url for a thread that shows different numbers per style?

Odd issue. Mail box and login are not present unless I turn my phone sideways....

That's a setting I missed, should be "normal" now.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Its still there, just not shown by default, a little cleaner that way. Look for the blue down arrow to show it all.
Is there any chance it could be made an option we as users could just toggle on/off all the time in your profile settings instead?

Not a huge deal, but, it's nice to see how long/active someone has been on the site without the extra step.... American laziness at its finest and all.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor