New from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayhemKustomz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2010
Michigan
Purchased a 83 Cutlass Supreme a few weeks ago and have been trolling the site for a while. Allot of usefull stuff on here.
After i bought my 83 my old man bought a 86. Although he is currently selling his due to financial. I however am keeping mine.
83 with the 3.8 V6 35000 miles on the clock although not sure if those are original miles. if someone can tell how i can find out if there original would be cool. Has very minimal rust on it in the typical place. Mostly bottom of drivers side door. But it's just surface. But anyways thought i would post up on here after being here for a little while. Silver one is mine, Blue one is my dad's that is currently for sale.

SSPX1045.jpg

SSPX1048.jpg

SSPX1047.jpg

IMG00011-20100219-1048.jpg

IMG00010-20100219-1047.jpg

IMG00009-20100219-1047.jpg

MayhemKustomz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2010
Michigan
At the moment i plan to leave it as is. Next year it may get a paint job. The hood, trunk lid, and roof all half the typical paint fade on it. It's a very clean car and i love the way it looks right now so i will leave it for now. Maybe an engine swap later down the road but the V6 still has allot of life left in it. It still has the 09 Virginia inspection stick on the windshield too.

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Very nice! Where are you at in Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor