NEW FROM VANCOUVER WITH PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC_cutty

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2008
hey guys, names Brandon. I have an 86 cutty, 472 bbc, srp forged domed pistons, 650 lift flattappet cam, gold race roller rockers, 66 427 rectangle port vette heads, ported the sh*t outta them, forged crank, torker intake, hooker super comp headers, CSR elec. water pump, 150 shot nos (for now)

th400 full manuel valvebody, kevlar clutches, 3500 stall,

12 bolt rear end, 456 gears with a spool, c-clip eliminators, south side machine rear upper and lower solid control arms, moroso trick springs.

its caged, NOT tubbed....havent made it to the dyno yet, but with the desktop dyno i added all the specs and the result was 790hp and 900 ftlbs,

ive had the car ffor 2 yrs i bought it off an old guy. it was ugly brown with tan interior, i was going to make it a lowrider with hydros, so i painted it, then bought a regal with hydros, so i sold the cutty, then bought it back 3 months later and decided to turn it into the altimate "daily sleeper"

enjoy the pics!!!!!

DSC01202.jpg

cuttypt2.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0402.jpg

rubber-2.jpg

Spanishbanks015.jpg

burner.jpg

mycutlasspicture.jpg

BBC_cutty

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2008
this is a vid with the OLD motor...it was a 475hp 355, got bored of it easy (about 2 months)....sorry dont have any vids of the bbc yet, but soon

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
very coo cars there indeed. nice work on them. welcome to the site :)

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
The smokin fat black posi marks with the Cutlass in the background has to be one of the coolest pics I have ever seen. Two thumbs up. The big nitrous suckin 472 is going to be a beast. You are going to have to keep us updated on that one. The blue & silver Cutty is the same colors as my 442 only with silver on the bottom & blue on top. Welcome to the forum.

Buddy has a 66 Chevelle that had a 454 with the oval port heads hogged out and flowed 315cfm at 28 water at 700 lift. He ran a 9.62 with a 175shot accidently took it up to 8500rpm and it held together. Come to think of it that was with aftermarket heads. I think it also has 456 gears. Now it don't go anywhere without the rev limiter. Motor is going back together as a 496.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
WOW! beautiful car and i agree with that burnout picture with the car in the background!

BBC_cutty

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2008
well i sold it in 06 and i think a guy in the okanagan has it, he put a olds 455 in it, i dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor