• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Crap I forgot about this thread. Looks like I have some work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
8DF2EA2E-995C-4CD9-B180-0BE6C120AC2E.jpeg
This is probably my favorite T-shirt . Got it from Tony years ago. Should have bought a few. This one is thinning out
timo22

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Crap I forgot about this thread. Looks like I have some work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You'll have to close things like this or pesky members like us will keep on making work for you :doh:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
View attachment 85369 This is probably my favorite T-shirt . Got it from Tony yeas ago. Should have bought a few. This one is thinning out
timo22
Tim,
Tony had some of the coolest T-shirts out there. I too regret not purchasing several of them. Mine is still in good shape but it's becoming faded.
Unfortunately, he's out of the T-shirt business. I tried coercing him into making some more, but he said maybe he'll consider it at a later time. We miss you Tony.

Last edited:

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
Jack,
It’s funny because I sold him some parts when he was doing his MC, bought some shirts from him, but never met him. He lives about 50 miles southwest of me.
My wife met him several times. She grew up in that area and still gets her hair done in his town. She would meet him and deliver parts and picked up a couple shirts. I guess I shouldn’t have given the other one to my brother!
Tim

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Jack,
It’s funny because I sold him some parts when he was doing his MC, bought some shirts from him, but never met him. He lives about 50 miles southwest of me.
My wife met him several times. She grew up in that area and still gets her hair done in his town. She would meet him and deliver parts and picked up a couple shirts. I guess I shouldn’t have given the other one to my brother!
Tim
Tim,
I never had the pleasure of meeting him. We'd mostly have conversations online...plus I bought a few items from him besides the shirt. I actually picked up a shirt from him for a foreign member. ..again I regret not having a few extra shirts made at the time, but I didn't think he was going to shutdown the business...
He's a great guy. We were both moderators on Malibu racing some years back.
He actually drove past my neck of the woods while driving a car that he bought down here. He tells me after the fact. I told him he could've stopped by. I think he was in a hurry to get home.
He had a good eye for picking up nice clean cars. His Monte Carlo was sweet. Apparently someone overseas bought it. A lot of work went into that car.

Last edited:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
So. Check out the store guise.

Malibu, El Camino, Monte SS, and Grand Prix. Thought I had some wagon pix I could use but didn't like them once I got going, need some new ones. Plans next are for the Wagons, 78-80 Monte, 78-80 Cutlass, and... ?

mockup-71ebb0ef.jpg

mockup-e6bf6287.jpg

mockup-f4b28d45.jpg

mockup-56dbf6ce.jpg

The colors in these pics are just examples. There are several different colors to choose from. All of these are also in long sleeve in 4 colors only. Printed and fulfilled by Printful so if you run into any issues with them let me know.

Also got logo hats (regular ball caps and bucket hats) and a couple different logo shirts up there. Along with the Betty Rumble Cutlass shirt. Still have very few S and M cruise shirts left at $5 each.

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So. Check out the store guise.

Malibu, El Camino, Monte SS, and Grand Prix. Thought I had some wagon pix I could use but didn't like them once I got going, need some new ones. Plans next are for the Wagons, 78-80 Monte, 78-80 Cutlass, and... ?

mockup-71ebb0ef.jpg

mockup-e6bf6287.jpg

mockup-f4b28d45.jpg

mockup-56dbf6ce.jpg

The colors in these pics are just examples. There are several different colors to choose from. All of these are also in long sleeve in 4 colors only. Printed and fulfilled by Printful so if you run into any issues with them let me know.

Also got logo hats (regular ball caps and bucket hats) and a couple different logo shirts up there. Along with the Betty Rumble Cutlass shirt. Still have very few S and M cruise shirts left at $5 each.
The g-body of the month picture this month and a wagon with the wheels up(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor