New guy from BC Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

78 Green Lemans

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2009
Penticton BC Canada
I just found this site last night and thought i would join and see if i can offer helpful info as well as get some tips and info.
I have owned many G-Bodies over the last 15yrs and just recently got my first wagon and a Lemans 4dr.
Both are fairly low milage and have straight, solid bodies and frames, which is rare around here.
The wagon is an 82 Grand Lemans with a 267- Th350, dual exh, and 144k original km's. I have just done new brakes all around and replaced both pwr window motors as well as got the A/C working. I am considering my first pro touring build with it, but either way the 267 has to go.
My other one is a 78 Grand lemans 4dr with 94000 original miles, was a U.S car originally. Its got a 305, th200, with headers and 2.25" duals. It was a senior owned car who passed it on to his 16yo grandaughter. She parked it 4.5yrs ago and moved away. I found it and was told i could have it as long as i did something good with it and not let it go to scrap or hit to pass racing. Also have to give her first option if i decide to sell it.

I will add better pics as i can.
82grandlemanswagon.jpg

78grandlemans.jpg

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Nice LeMans. Anyone else notice how the rear vent windows differ from the LeMans to the Malibu? I never noticed that before.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
78 Green Lemans said:
Thanks for the replies. :)
Mr evil are you on BC Gbody as well?

Yep, that'd be me. You too I guess? Same handle?

edit: nope I don't see you there, what's your handle there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor