New Guy From Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
Been trolling on the site and thought I'd finally say hi. Seems to be a pretty nice site as well as really knowledgeable people from some of the topics I'v been following. Anyways I have 86 Regal Limited with a 307, basically just looking to keep It clean and all original. I got some concerns and questions that I definitely need some answers on, but Ill post them on the correct topics when I get there. Anyways till the next topic, see u later....

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
Thanks for the kind words, I got somewhat lucky hunting It down. Garage kept and mechanically all original can be very difficult to ask for when It comes to older cars, but there out there. Lucky for me grandma has trouble seeing now a days.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Do you live anywhere near Burt Reynolds?

Jack :)

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
Longroof79 said:
Welcome aboard!
Do you live anywhere near Burt Reynolds?

Jack :)

From what I'm told he does have a house just about 10 min west of me, just have yet to run into him. Also there Is a Burt Reynolds & friends museum around the corner from my house as well. Long live the Bandit 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor