New Guy From Lapeer Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighHPCouch

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Michigan
Well I have been checking out all of these sites on g-bodies and all of the new stuff that people are doing with them and I decided to reserect my first car out of the back of my dad's garage and try not to run out of money in the process with most of the work being done by my father and I. Future plans include a lsx swap...probably a 5.3 with a blower or turbo, I have not decided yet. Also a two tone paint scheme that is not normally seen on the g-body cars (callin in some favors on this one). BTW right now I have a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham- hence the screen name. Well the HP part is coming.......
I do have one question does anyone know if there is a company out there that make oversized Cutlass 442 rallies i am thinking 17X8 and 17x10

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome to the site!

HighHPCouch

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Michigan
Well I have checked out the Wheel Vintiques site I saw the widths that i was looking to get but i still have yet to find the diameter that i was looking for. I have seen upped diameter factory wheels on shows like Rides and Overhaulin' but i am beginning to think that they were all Chip Foose one offs..... man it must be nice to have your own mill like that to do your own stuff!!! Anybody else have any ideas or am I going to get stuck with 15" rims if I want to go this route???? :x

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
I remember seeing a billet reproduction with bigger diameter sizes, but I dont have the site.

Welcome!!

Attachments

• IMAG1955.jpg
    IMAG1955.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor