New guy from MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2006
Saginaw
Hey, I heard about this site at montecarloss.com and decided to join. My name is Brian and i have a 87 Montecarloss done in the pro-touring style.
montecarlo021.jpg

49d8.jpg

85primeredMCSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Wilmington, DE -Home of MM06
Welcome aboard Brian, nice to see another MonteCarloSS.com member made it over here. :)

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
hey brian welcome. the monte looks good. i usually prefer the LS front over the SS, but in silver, i think the SS looks veryyy nice, good work on it, is that direct port spray?

Gbodyolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
thats a sweet setup you got there, what computer system are you using ? I have always been partial to the Accell DFI but reciently I have been told theres better stuff available. is it a custom manifold or did you get a pre made one?

Jan 6, 2006
Saginaw
Thanks! The intake was converted over by wheel to wheel,The computer is a F.A.S.T controller,No problems with it at all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor