New Guy from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeye79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 1, 2017
Crestline, Ohio
Welcome Buckeye; I now know of 4 blue 78-79 Camaro's, you two guys. My friend up here has a 79 & you may of seen it on Power Tour as he goes nearly every year. And of all the car pictures I have I don't have one of his, yet. I can see I've been lax. Ole' Bob.
If it is the one I am thinking of I did see it on power tour a couple of years ago. Actually talked to the guy while at summit raceway in Norwalk Ohio.

Reactions: 1 users

Andebe

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2017
Indiana
Welcome from Indiana. I think you fit right in.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Buckeye & all;
If it is the one I am thinking of I did see it on power tour a couple of years ago. Actually talked to the guy while at summit raceway in Norwalk Ohio.
I just learned that Boomer (local Wisc. guy with blue 79) has sold his 383 SB & purchased a Ls-3 create package. WOW his car is gonna be faster than mine now?? Ole Bob.

Buckeye79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 1, 2017
Crestline, Ohio
Greetings Buckeye & all;
I just learned that Boomer (local Wisc. guy with blue 79) has sold his 383 SB & purchased a Ls-3 create package. WOW his car is gonna be faster than mine now?? Ole Bob.
Well if I don't end up selling mine that is what I am going to do with it.

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
welcome, I am on NastyZ: 78TypeLTCamaro too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor