New guy from PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
HELLO my name is Brandon Donahay, i am a maintenance instructor for the US ARMY, so my job is to train young men and women how to fix our trucks and tanks.. I have 3 children all boys and we all love cars including my 5 yr old. i have been in the ARMY for 16yrs and plan to stay until they kick me out. I just bought my oldest son a 1980 el camino that we are working on overall great shape just a few bugs here and there. i am looking forward to providing any help i can and receiving any help or info you may have.. thanks again..

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Thanks to all for the welcome, here is a picture i have of the Camino. also BILLYJACK im usually from around central pa outside of State College but i just got transferred down to New Cumberland..

Attachments

• IMG00148-20110802-1949.jpg
    IMG00148-20110802-1949.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 605

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
So i took the boys elky to get inspected just to see if it needed anything that we overlooked.. GREAT NEWS.... i didnt
the only things it needs are

1. heater fixed ( should be done by monday)
2. speedo bulb replaced (by monday also)
3. rearview mirror glued back on ( your correct if you guessed monday)
4. floor pan welded in driver side (probably not by monday..lol )

so that was good news its still at my rental house so im hoping to have it down here with us by next weekend so we can start prepping it for paint.... thanks to everyone for their help so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor