New guy from West Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dngrous

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2016
And dispatch screwed me, so here I sit in Bloomsbury NJ. Mecca of all things truckerly. And by that, I mean trash and piss bottles everywhere.....lol

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Reactions: 1 user

Bluebird

n00b
Oct 5, 2015
Been really busy lately, but finally got enough time to snap a (crappy) picture of her!

Once nicer weather comes around I'll try to get some better pictures, specifically of what i'm dealing with when it comes to the bottom bracket for the coilovers. I think i have it figured out, but some of you guys' guidance DEFINITELY wont hurt!!

weather was gorgeous here a couple weekends ago, so my family all came over to do a bunch of yardwork/tree removal and we also took the time with the positrack to push the cutlass up a hill and into the back stall in my garage!

So i have my garage back for daily use and the cutlass is where i've wanted it from the beginning!!

I have a decent lead on some doors, so hopefully that piece of the puzzle is figured out soon!

IMG_20170129_143139[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor