New guy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 26, 2012
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Greetings everyone. My names JR and I've currently started a new project. 87 olds cutlass supreme. My buddies and I are building it to run in the Super Stock Modified class. Thats right, all steel Olds engine in a boat! From LI and looking to here some feedback and see what others are doing. This is my first G-Body and I'm in love! Thanks for everything!

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome aboard, JR.

Doug

LIVE4RDO

Apprentice
Jul 14, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Welcome John. You're going to be pretty popular from NYC/LI guys. S&K is by far the best performance store around here.

JayR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 26, 2012
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. It really is an amazing experience working for S&K, I hope to get along with everyone and share some idea's and what not!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard John!
I used to deal with S&K Speed when I lived in Brooklyn. That's also when there was an S&K shop on Coney Island Ave. in Brooklyn.
That was more than 20 yrs ago. They were good guys and took good care of me. :)
In fact, one of the guy that worked there at the time owned a big Olds 88 with a 455. That big boat hauled *ss.

JayR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 26, 2012
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Thanks again Guys! Love to hear all the stories!

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Welcome from Massapequa park. Hope to see you at some local shows and hang outs. I am also an Olds nut as well . Best of luck

1984 Cutlass

Apprentice
Mar 12, 2012
Bloomington Minnesota
Welcome to the forum:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor