CUTLASS New guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Hello all: I think i finally figured out the post a thread deal, yeah. I must say over the years I was skeptical about forums threads etc. But I have seen a lot of very sharp guys answering some great questions here. I am glad to be a part of this forum. I am currently building a 1984 Cutlass Calais {Supreme body} it is a labor of love as I rescued it from a student in my Autos class at the college on the way to the dismantler.Getting near paint prep and lovin every day I work on it thanks.
DocG

Attachments

• Phone Pictures 083.jpg
    Phone Pictures 083.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome DocG. I'll bet you're a favorite teacher for Many! Collectivity we know how to dismantle & assemble "A-G" cars! For me it seems like every time I read a how to on this forum I learn. Then a day or two later I can re learn the same thing. My excuse "senior moment". Oh where ya from we all want a know? Ole' Bob.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. You've found the best forum for G bodies and one of the best forums in general on the internet. There certainly are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Being an auto class teacher you might show us a thing or two.

It's good to see another like minded person who wants to save these cars from the crusher. What kind of plans do you have for the Cutlass?

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
DocG, welcome aboard from KY. It's great to see another G being rescued, especially a Cutlass! Keep us all updated as you progress through the build, and don't be shy with pics...we all love pics!

Mike T

Greasemonkey
Mar 25, 2018
Baton Rouge, LA
DocG, welcome to the forum. I just rejoined after being out of country for several years. This place is terrific and there is more collective knowledge about G-bodies than you will find in a Hayes manual. You're gonna love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor