new guy in beautiful downtown connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.

monte85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2008
hey all,
i was searching the net for g-body stuff and ran across this site. i own an 85 monte carlo. i partly converted it to an ss( nose and spoiler). this is my second monte and third body(i'll explain that later). besides the nose and spoiler, i built a solid 350 motor, gave it an 86 luxury sport 200-4r transmission, and an 86 ss rear end. rewired the dash harness and put in guages and a hurst floor shifter. that and tossed in an f41 suspension. still working on the interior and body work though.
i'm a member of another site for 73-87 chevy trucks, as well as one for 4th generation honda civics(just my daily driver, not fast and furious). i hope that i can help people answer questions whenever i can. i've come to know alot about these cars from my uncle and through my own research. sorry for the long winded post. just introducing myself.

welcome to the site! can't wait to see some pictures of your car

welcome
whearabots in ct? a few of us plan on meeting in danbury, near the marcus dairy if you're interested, when the start up sat nights again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor