New guy on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi everybody.Im new here.its been a while that im looking for the perfect g-body and this time didnot yet.
I was first looking for a G body 80-88 with a 350 SBC and standard transmission.
Found a 1987 Trans am 4 years ago ,kept it for 2 years and sold it(1500KM in 2 years)

Then I bought a 2001 Grand prix with a 3.8 that i turboed and intercooled.(400WHP) I sold it too cause i ran tired of torque steer.

The price of the fuel beeing 1.40$ a liter here(in may 2008)i bought an econobox(saturn astra).

But here I am now again looking for a 80-88 G-Body.That leave some questions in my head

1st-Cutlass or Regal or Monte carlo or Grand prix.
2nd-which transmission to choose.350 or 200 or 700
3rd-Manual or standard.
4th-I dont want nothing else that a chevy 350 unless somebody can convince me of else.

Dont want to drag race the car.Looking for a 400 hp daily driver.

Thanks in advance

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
got pics of the 01? my a gtp fan, my buddies got one and i love his car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor