New guy up in Minnesota!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIRE FIRE

n00b
Sep 7, 2009
Mayer, MN
Hey guys, my name is Jeremy from MN, and a couple years back I purchased a white, light blue interiored 84 Monte SS with T-tops, which is slowly in the process of a frame off resto. I have the 60/40 bench with the SS embroided in the headrests, I dont see many with this, all I have seen mostly for an 84 are buckets! Is this uncommon? Happy to be a part of this community, Thanks!!

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
welcome. Have seen that option but they are pretty rare. See you are a Twins fan thats cool that Mauer, Morneau 1-2 punch can be pretty lethal. They are alot better than their record indicates. Welcome to the site you will find alot of useful stuff on here.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Welcome To the site. Sounds like a nice car you have there. I was in your neck of the woodsthis pAst weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor