NEW MEMBER 1983 REGAL

Aug 15, 2024
Hi guys.

Proud new owner of a 1983 Regal, out in Vancouver BC Canada. I've wanted to get a G-body forever, I had an 81 Monte about 20 years ago as a project but I realized at that age with young kids I just didn't have the means to work on it so I had to sell it. However, here we are 20 years later and gosh darnit I deserve it. LOL.

This isn't the Grand National of my dreams but it will due for now, having a tone of fun ripping around Vancouver while the weather permits for the rest of summer. Rebuilt 350 motor, full restoration on the body and frame with new paint. Lowered with 17" American racing torque thrust ii's. I'm working on putting in a new stereo system now...no big future plans at the moment, happy to enjoy her as she is for now and see what I get the itch to do next year.

I'll post some more pics soon. Honestly been too busy riding around to snap many pics.

IMG_2181.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor