New Member and Turn Signal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2010
Hey everyone just purchased a 1986 Cutlass Supreme with a 305 and t-tops. Got rid of the 305 for a mild build 350. Body is decent other than needing new doors. My problem is i have replaced all the exterior light bulbs figuring one was burnt out cuase the signal light was on in the car but after replacing all of them its still on and not working. just wondering if anyone would have an idea whats going on before i start looking through the wiring.

rIbBaD

Greasemonkey
Apr 10, 2010
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Do you mean the turn single light on you dash cluster is in? It could possibly be in your steering column where you signal light is or something as simple as your hazards on. Hope this helps.

rip1212

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
is there anyone out there who can help me replace a broken turn signal switch? Im not the most mechanically inclined person (but I did swap out a broken heater core on a 92 Mercury POS GM by myself hahahah...) and Im a bit short on cash to go to a shop, furthermore Id like to try and do it myself. Any feedback or help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor