New Member from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
Hello everyone! I am presently in Canada where in Saskatchewan its either Summer or Winter .I have always loved El Camino's and finally bought one yesterday :D ! Its a 78 in dark green that will be my drivable project car in high school this year. I hope I can help out when possible for me to do so and am looking forward to my time spent on the forum!

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
Here's my only picture of it I'll post more when it gets delivered :D

Attachments

• My El Camino When Purchased.jpg
    My El Camino When Purchased.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 488

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
I'm a little bit north of Prince Albert, the car doesn't have any rust holes on the exterior. The only thing that's wrong with it is the fuel gauge doesn't work and the air conditioning is gone :? .

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Froccer said:
I'm a little bit north of Prince Albert, the car doesn't have any rust holes on the exterior. The only thing that's wrong with it is the fuel gauge doesn't work and the air conditioning is gone :? .

I have relatives in PA...I should/will have a complete AC set up here...as you mentioned start up a list I've got a lot of parts here...

Shoot me a Private Message sometime and we can chat..

Kevin

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Hey welcome to your new home. Nice to see another Canuck on site. Nice looking El-Camino. If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask, we are a real friendly and helpful bunch.

As for parts needs, you can`t go wrong with O.D.Showtime.

Dean, deanlemans81

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor