New member from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 19, 2011
Just dropping in to say whats up to everyone. My name is Darius I just purchased a 86 Regal with an 78 Olds 350 in it this past year. I decided to join the forum to get ideas and to gain info for other gbody lovers such as myself. I'll be posting pics soon. Hope to get some very useful info soon. Anyone else out there with Regals hit me up.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Welcome..Im also a regal owner..no 350 but still proud.. :)

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
Welcome to the site! I've got an 85 Regal in Indy, definitely a work in progress....got a 355 with a ways to go...

Ps what's up Carl

Pearl86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 19, 2011
Thanks for the welcome mat guys! I'm from Kokomo, IN its about 45 mins north of Indianapolis. Should have a few pics up by the end of the week.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
85Frankencar said:
Welcome to the site! I've got an 85 Regal in Indy, definitely a work in progress....got a 355 with a ways to go...

Ps what's up Carl

Nuttn. Any more progress made on the regal?

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
Enh...not really...with all the damned snow we have I haven't been able to do anything....got a steering wheel for it and some more interior parts, that's about it...u get your center console put in yet?

Pearl86 said:
Thanks for the welcome mat guys! I'm from Kokomo, IN its about 45 mins north of Indianapolis. Should have a few pics up by the end of the week.

Awesome! Cool to see another Regal around IN....what are your plans for the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor