NEW MEMBER from New Jersey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBcutlass8487

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2014
Central New Jersey
hello all, glad to be here! :) nice to meet all of you, two years later and i have my 87 cutlass supreme on the road, i owe that fact to my girlfriends father tony, another Oldsmobile man, for being there since day one of this build and i sincerely thank for all of his help and expertise. the car is a project car that i found from a guy in PA that had been sitting for over a year as a stalled project, that we've since fixed up and that i now have the privilege to cruise every now and then. I've always been a G body fan since i was a small child, my parents always had a G body cutlass back in the day, and i would always seem to find their past cutlass's in old pictures i would just come across at random times so i guess i was just naturally drawn to the G-body cars and cutlass's lol. so anyway, thats the long and short of it. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• 20140826_210036.jpg
    20140826_210036.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_20140517_102415.jpg
    IMG_20140517_102415.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 569

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Welcome! I'm also in NJ (LAcey twp) and have an 86 Olds 442. Hope to see you out at some of our events!

This Sunday 8/31: Pep Boys Rt 37 Toms River 11a-3p Car SHow/BBQ
Saturday 9/13: Saturday NIght Car Cruise, Baywick Plaza 333 Rt 9 Bayville NJ 5pm

Good to see you on the forum!

CBcutlass8487

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2014
Central New Jersey
RunAwayNJ said:
Welcome! I'm also in NJ (LAcey twp) and have an 86 Olds 442 Hope to see you out at some of our events!

This Sunday 8/31: Pep Boys Rt 37 brinfRiver 11a-3p Car SHow/BBQ
Saturday 9/13: Saturday NIght Car Cruise, Baywick Plaza 333 Rt 9 Bayville NJ 5pm

Good to see you on the forum!

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome my friend! I would definitely love to make it out! Im kinda sorta a hike away from lacey though, im right in the Edison area, but hey coincidentally I have a good friend named earl who lives in Lacey Township as well, who also drives an olds! He has a black 1968 cutlass S convertible with a funky dark red and goldish interior, maybe you've seen it around before? My girlfriend's father and I work on that car sometimes when he has problems with it, he usually gets it towed up here, any other events you go to alittle further north?? Or the wildwood show?? We try and at least make it down there for the day, even if we don't bring the cars along with us :)

CBcutlass8487

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2014
Central New Jersey
Doug213xrj said:
Welcome to the site.

Doug

Thanks man, appreciate it! :)

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
Welcome from Tennessee!

I'm actually a Central NJ native myself. My Cutlass was purchased new by Mom at Desiderio Olds in Ocean Twp. :)

CBcutlass8487

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2014
Central New Jersey
BMR Suspension said:
Welcome from Florida!

Thanks guys, sweet looking products btw, I'll have to check em out! :)

CBcutlass8487

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2014
Central New Jersey
MeanBuicks said:
Welcome from Tennessee!

I'm actually a Central NJ native myself. My Cutlass was purchased new by Mom at Desiderio Olds in Ocean Twp. :)

Thanks a bunch for the welcome man! :) and no kidding, small world lol. Glad to see that it's still in phenomenal shape! And I'm right up in union county lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor