New member in IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Hey all I'm new to this site. I'm usually on www.s10forum.com but I'm starting to get some good money from my job and I've always wanted a G-body. I'm a technician's apprentice at Phillips Chevy in Frankfort IL and a member of Local 701 mechanics union. My dad's owned plenty of G-bodies, couple of Grand Prixs, couple of Cutlass'. Right now we are trying to find a Malibu for me because they are nice cars and a small block will drop right in and that will be my little project. My dad has a 69' Camaro that he sold his 86' Cutlass Supreme for and it's been apart in the garage for a couple years now. We don't have much time because we are always fixing our house up so we are just looking for a G-body to drop the Camaro's small block in and just drive it around. Good to be on the site I've learned a good bit of information already.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
welcome to the forum. nice to see some more il guys in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor