New Member in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

timandsam

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 18, 2018
Hamburg, PA
Hi All,

I just bought a new to me 87 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham Coupe with a 307. Years ago i had an 87 Monte LS with a 4.3 and sold it after maybe a year. I always loved that car, and when i saw this Olds on the side of the road i had to stop and take a look. Needless to say, the price was right so i brought it home.

I already have a project 85 XR4Ti i have been working on, so the Olds project will mostly be to clean it up a bit and change a few things so it can be driven and enjoyed. The wife wouldn't appreciate a full blown second project. haha

I look forward to learning about these cars here, as i am sure you all have lots of experience and knowledge on these vehicles.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome from a fellow PA guy, we love pics here. Would like to see them both, we had a couple XR4Ti's down the shop in the last year and would like to see what you are doing with it.

buick7332

Master Mechanic
Oct 21, 2014
N.E. Philadelphia area
Hi All,

I just bought a new to me 87 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham Coupe with a 307. Years ago i had an 87 Monte LS with a 4.3 and sold it after maybe a year. I always loved that car, and when i saw this Olds on the side of the road i had to stop and take a look. Needless to say, the price was right so i brought it home.

I already have a project 85 XR4Ti i have been working on, so the Olds project will mostly be to clean it up a bit and change a few things so it can be driven and enjoyed. The wife wouldn't appreciate a full blown second project. haha

I look forward to learning about these cars here, as i am sure you all have lots of experience and knowledge on these vehicles.

Thanks for all your help in advance!
Welcome to the site. I looked for a 87 Cutlass for a long time but ended up with a Grand Prix.

Reactions: 1 user

timandsam

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 18, 2018
Hamburg, PA
Thanks for the welcomes! Here is a pic of the Olds and another of the XR.

20180918_164927.jpg 20180918_164947.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor