New Member in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidbooo

n00b
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone,,,

Glad I found a group of G Body enthusiasts because I have a lot of questions. I’ve owned this car since my senior year of high school and decided a couple years ago it was time to resurrect it from the dead. It has an showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ LS stroker detuned around 570hp with a 4L60e and 411 rear end. I’ve got a set of Lightning Rods to install and have a long way to go.....

1551685366222.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, would love to see more of the go fast pics of it

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Any more pics? Looks super clean, and if it still looks that way (stock) with that drivetrain, that's even cooler. Years ago there was a guy in NJ with lightning rods swapped in his 84'SS, the previous owner in New Mexico did that and a bunch of other "hot" mods from that time frame, TPI 350, 8.5" rear, etc. Super clean car that I think made it's way to someone in Georgia who also had/has a 5 speed 85'SS, might even be or was a member here. Guessing there are a couple others with them installed but probably not too many.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,,,

Glad I found a group of G Body enthusiasts because I have a lot of questions. I’ve owned this car since my senior year of high school and decided a couple years ago it was time to resurrect it from the dead. It has an showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ LS stroker detuned around 570hp with a 4L60e and 411 rear end. I’ve got a set of Lightning Rods to install and have a long way to go.....

View attachment 107527
WELCOME!! Beautiful ride! Glad you kept it! :)

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Welcome!

-Gonz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor