Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Welcome to a great site and that is one fine looking car.

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

GXTPO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2016

Thanks for checking out my thread. It's a bit of reading, I'll
say that for sure.​
I had my suspicions that you may have been from Red Deer, judging by the Woody's RV sign in the background.
Lol
Thanks for the compliment on my plate, I appreciate it.
Is there any online schedule of auto cross and/or road course events in the province that you know of?
I'd like to start attending more, I've only seen Solo 1 and 2 events back when we had Race City, and the auto cross event the Street Wheelers hold in Lethbridge.

If you ever find yourself down this way, hit me up. I'd love to meet and bench race with another G body enthusiast.
:)
Donovan

No schedule for red deer club till February. as for Calgary club I'm not sure. I'll look into it in my downtime someday over winter. Quick google search will get the results though. Love to see your car some day.... The detail is impeccable !!!!! A friend and I recently parted out a 78 cutlass with a 5 speed
(t-50) manual. Body was so bad it wasn't salvageable but I grabbed all the 5 sp parts for mine.
Same to you.. If your ever through town, stop in...

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor