Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hi Gang!
I've known about this site for quite awhile now. Just finally registered.
Procrastination is a terrible thing...LOL!!

Hope to run into some old friends and possibly make some new ones.

Thanks!
Jack

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
haha i thought this said new number at first, welcome to the site. so what do you drive? pics?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
78mali350 said:
haha i thought this said new number at first, welcome to the site. so what do you drive? pics?
===============================================
Thanks for the welcome. I guess I am a new number...LOL..
I have a '79 Malibu wagon powered by a 355 smallblock. It's not quite pic friendly at this time. It has been my daily driver for many years. It's been lookin' alittle ragged these days and could use a face lift.

I'm also a member and mod at Malibu Thunder and a member of Malibu Racing.

Jack

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Blake!
I managed to find one that's several years old. It's been lookin' alittle spottier these days.

Are you in the Twin Cities area? I have family in West St.Paul.

Picture024.jpg
[/img]

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the welcome, man. Yeah, I still have my clunker. It's begging for attention. You know how that goes....*groan*
I saw your name listed as one of the mods...that's cool. It's seems as though we were running into each other one several different sites...Monte Carlo SS,El Camino Central, MR, MT, etc.
Good to see you over here.

Hope the family is doing well. Talk to you soon.

Jack

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Hey welcome to the forum. Whats with that Bu??? Are those composite headlights in it? What are they from and what had to be done to get them to fit it?

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Longroof79 said:
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the welcome, man. Yeah, I still have my clunker. It's begging for attention. You know how that goes....*groan*
I saw your name listed as one of the mods...that's cool. It's seems as though we were running into each other one several different sites...Monte Carlo SS,El Camino Central, MR, MT, etc.
Good to see you over here.

Hope the family is doing well. Talk to you soon.

Jack

Heh, That's anything but a clunker.. It a pretty awesome setup. I know what you mean about the cars begging for attention, I've barely touched mine all year with everything else going on... Oh well thats how it goes sometimes. Hope things are going good for ya down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor