Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
midwestls said:
Hey welcome to the forum. Whats with that Bu??? Are those composite headlights in it? What are they from and what had to be done to get them to fit it?
===============================================
Thanks for the welcome.
You have a sharp eye... :lol: Those are composite headlamps from an late '80's Caprice if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to look back and see where he posted the origin of those lights. He no longer owns the car and have been out of touch for awhile now.

Jack :)

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Tony_SS said:
[

Heh, That's anything but a clunker.. It a pretty awesome setup. I know what you mean about the cars begging for attention, I've barely touched mine all year with everything else going on... Oh well thats how it goes sometimes. Hope things are going good for ya down there.
Tony,
I had alot good plans for it until my cash flow took a dive. I'll back on it one of these days.
Your cars are pretty much done...or pretty damn close to it. I'm sure between raising your family and trying to keep your business going, your time is pretty much spoken for and in demand
Things are going along...what can I say?. Take care buddy. Talk to you soon.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Longroof79 said:
Tony_SS said:
[

Heh, That's anything but a clunker.. It a pretty awesome setup. I know what you mean about the cars begging for attention, I've barely touched mine all year with everything else going on... Oh well thats how it goes sometimes. Hope things are going good for ya down there.
Tony,
You're much too kind... :lol:
I had alot good plans for it until my cash flow took a dive. I'll back on it one of these days.
Your cars are pretty much done...or pretty damn close to it. I'm sure between raising your family and trying to keep your business going, your time is pretty much spoken for and in demand
Things are going along...what can I say?. Take care buddy. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor