New on here. 1980 buick century estate wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. And yea they are I got a nice set of 18s for it though and I was also thinking of puttin some z06 replica double spokes on there
Just be careful with the backspace dimensions. I'm sure they will look cool on there.😉

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
yea they got a serious + offset that's what I'm scared of don't wanna run no huge adapters. I wish they made some 17 or 18 in keystones
My brother has the Z06 splits on his C4 and you would have to do a wider rearend and some crazy stuff in the front to get them to fit. Tons of backspace. I think his are 18x9.5 all the way around with 275s front and rear.

Reactions: BroBroBot
damn. yea i found the replica ones and i think there 8.5s but still a lot of backspace. i just loaded another photo of my engine. and here is hese 17s i got i can run them with 1.5 adapter but idk
rims.jpg

yea i was thinking about a 5.3 turbo with a irs
Lots of info on the Ls swaps on here. Doing one myself. I don't know of anyone doing an IRS swap in any g bodies. A Ford 8.8 IRS might require the least amount of work to fit. They were in the 90's thunderbirds, cougars, etc. The ones from the 99-04 Cobras would be better but would be pricier and more rare.

I have the grill and drivers side turn signal for sale in the for sale section.

Reactions: BroBroBot
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor